Thursday, September 22, 2011

Hey All...

So to start off, I am a 26 year old graduate student that is working full time on top. I currently feel as if there is nothing motivating me to get back into shape. Why? Well the restrictions of working full time 8:00am til 4:15pm then going to school from 4:30 til 7:15(classes 4 days a week). I am not probably the most out of shape in my life right now and it kills me. I was never one to let this happen and was constantly doing something active. If it were this time 2 years ago, I would be close to the best shape in my life. But I understand that things change and to just go with it. I do not want to go with it though, I want help with motivation of getting up at 6:30am and working out, not to eat like crap, and to take better care of myself. So read and post some stuff guys, please lets get this going I am sure there are many more like me!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment